You can quickly and easily send a customer an invoice from within the PayAnywhere app. Invoices are considered keyed transactions.
To send an invoice, begin by logging into the PayAnywhere app and adding items to your cart.
- View your cart and Proceed To Checkout.
- From the Checkout screen, select Send as Invoice.
- Enter Invoice and Customer information and choose a Due Date.
- If this is a recurring invoice, enable Create Recurring Series and choose the start date, end date, and when it should repeat.
- Tap Send to send the invoice to your customer.
Your customer will receive the invoice via email.
- They can click the link provided to submit a payment.
- The link takes the customer to a secure payments page where they can enter their card information. (Note: Link is valid for 90 days.)
- After the customer submits their payment, they will receive a receipt.
You can manage your invoices from PayAnywhere Inside under Business → Invoices.