Your credentials are created during the application process, in which you provided your username/email and password. Once your account has been approved, you will be able to sign in to the PayAnywhere app or PayAnywhere Inside. You can scan the QR code on your welcome email to login for the first time.
- If you have not already done so, download the PayAnywhere app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Launch the app and enter your username/email and password that you created during the application process.
- If you forgot your password, please click here or on “Forgot Password” and you will be sent an email with further instructions on how to reset your password
- A message is going to pop up saying "SMS token was sent."
- Below that message will be a box thats asks you to enter your security token.
- Check your phone as a text message will arrive shortly containing your security token.
- Enter and submit this code into the designated box and you will be granted access.